Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Autobiography pictures of Jacob

My name is Joo JaeHoon, let me tell you a story about me. I was born in Korea and raised like all other Koreans and live a normal life. I have four in my family, my parents and a younger sister who got into collage this year. My hobby is playing chess, swimming, and playing the violin. I'm a junior in Hanbat National University and my major is Materials Engineering and minor in English. This is all about me, but this life has a turning point which I want to share it with you. I wasn't a good student for all these years, until I enter the University, I realized that collage is the least thing to concern about and English could lead my way. Now I want to start all over began and give another shot to fix my life better.



















The watch - My father gave this watch to me when I was 15. I always wear this watch for almost 10 years. When the time I don't wear it, I feel very uncomfortable for some how. It helps me keep the time, that means I'm very punctual. It looks like a golden watch, but it's not made exactly out of gold. Even though it's not gold, I feel power overwhelming when I wear this watch. I think I won't change my watch till I lose it.


The neckless key - This key and the neckless is the item I wear it everyday. It happened when I change my roommate in the brown hall dormitory. The new roommate is very kindly to me, but we made a promise. We wear our neckless and let no other people get inside except us. So we are very secured, we always take a good care of our stuffs. This represents that I take a good care of my roommate, a very honest person, and very punctual.


The Laptop - I bought this laptop this year, so I didn't have hard time in school. I always carried it and take a good care of it. This laptop also represents me that I do a lot of computer these days. It helps me get all the informations that I want, it takes care of my assignments, I just feel way more comfortable when I have it around. It will be a lot of help to me later on, so I will stick to this for a while. This laptop represents that I'm having a great time during my collage school.


To summarize, these three objects can't explain everything about me, but at least I can show my passion. I'll try to be better than my best, whatever it takes. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment