Thursday, July 22, 2010

My personal items-Tryfon Boukouvidis

My Autobiography

My name is Tryfon Boukouvidis and I'm from Thessaloniki, Greece. I'm sixteen years old and I'm a student of the American Farm School of Thessaloniki. This year I will attend the second grade of Lyceum. I'm a Christian Orthodox and I have one older sister, who is eighteen years old.

My hobbies are playing soccer and basketball. I used to play soccer for two years in a team of Thessaloniki and another year in my school team. I was also part of a basketball team for two years and of a swimming team for a year. Moreover, I have won a medal in running. As you can understand, athleticism is a major part of my life and helps me relax and keep myself fit.













One of my favorite things to do is listen to music. It can always help me relax and get away from every-day problems. It also helps me control my feelings and express my self. Music is a significant part of my life.
















Another thing I enjoy doing is traveling. The last summer I went to London and that was one of the most amazi
ng experiences of my life. Me and five of my friends were living in an apartment of an outstanding hotel alone for five weeks. We all had a great time living independent and enjoying the stunning sights of London. This trip helped me broaden my mind and escape from the Greek reality for a few days. However, my best of all experiences until now is the over-Atlantic travel in the USA. I had the chance to live in the university surrounded by people in my age from different countries of the world and that definitely helped me become better and expand my horizons in the best possible way. I also had here with me some of my classmates from my school and that made this experience even more fascinating because we made our friendship stronger through helping each other to live in a foreign country. I also had the chance to befriend new people from other cultures and backgrounds.



















These were the best experiences I have lived through my life and significant things about me and my way of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment