Thursday, July 29, 2010

clara




When I think about America, I usually can imagine of Marilyn Monroe, Mickey mouse, coca-cola. These things could express industrial things or mass media. If we saw just these things also, we could think that express America. Like this, Korea has Icons that are Park Ji-sung, diet and Kimchi.
Park Ji-sung is a very famous in Korea and he is a soccer player. Soccer is very famous and almost Korean like that sports. So if the World Cup season is coming, my country seems like a festival. Almost people wear red T-shirt, which presents that we are cheering up my country. They go out in the park or something big place for cheering up and together. Park Ji-sung is so famous that everyone knows and he is a symbol of Korea soccer.
Most of Korea women think that she is fat. Even she less than a average of weight. Almost of Korea woman want to be skinny. And they think that is a beautiful. So almost woman doing or done diet, which can rude your health.
When I came here I am surprised because the food is so salty, fat and sweet. And people are really fat. They also want to be slim so, here in America has a lot of merchandise, which concern with diet and they sell that merchandise even in the market. The concerning about a diet is seems like a similar. But in my country diet is almost woman’s dream. And they really hard to lose their weight.
So in my picture, I was use blue and red color paper to represent flag, which can present America but also symbol of Korea flag. The food is America’s. so The woman and food represent that concerning about diet.
The money in the picture is represents materials. In my America experience, They use materials like one-used thing very much. And the left side there is two guys. One represent gay and the other represent football. In America football is most famous sports and they really pride of super ball. The Starbucks coffee means selling. These things are the most impressive things after I came here.

No comments:

Post a Comment