Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Autobiography Hamadoun Issabre

Born in Bamako, the Malian capital, I grew up in an upper-middle class family as the second child of a 4 children-family. Although we were not that rich, during holidays, we usually travel in different places, what a normal family in Mali couldn’t afford to. As it is frequent in my country, my parents divorced when I was child and this “incident” had an impact on my character and my way of thinking but beside, I learnt to be independent and, as we moved a lot, I learn to adapt myself to different environment. It’s never had an impact on the way I have lived until now because I never lacked anything.



The ring is a gift from my aunt to protect me.on it,we can see one letter from the holy coran.
It represent the family and the religion
We are a lot and a lot in my family: me and my two brothers, my stepsister, brothers and sisters in law and my parents. The most important person in my life is my mother and, in my way on thinking it must be the case for everybody because only for you during 9 months of in her belly you got to be at least thankful.I am Muslim so I trust in Allah. Since my childhood, I was very attracted by the religion. As I said in the first part, at the age of 10, I wasn’t very studious and not very attracted by knowledge but, when it was about religion, I was always trying to know more. So instead of playing soccer with the others, I was always with a religious book. But, more I grow up, more it wilts and that is the only think I would like to change. My trust in hadn’t change god, I never drink alcohol, never eat pork, and try to be good, but I don’t pry as regularly as I’m supposed to.This interest in religion and then this delesse s very particular to young Malian.first of all ,the parent usually oblige children to take arabic classes(usually during the holidays or the weekends ),so some of them(like me) get interrested in religious things.but ,by the time,as we see the anarchy and the disorder taking place ,teenager don't usually respect any authority.they looks for a kind of independence so religion is relegated to a less important place.




the coin represent money but also my home country
My scholar education also had his ups and his downs .From the beginning to my sixth grade, I was in a private Malian school and my education wasn’t that shiny. I made all the thinkable silly things, I think I was more often in the counselor’s room that I was in classrooms and was strapped, at least, once a week. After my sixth grade, my father, seeing that I was on a very bad way, changed me to a French School where I graduated on June 2010 with mention.




the Brazilian shirt is for me the best thing to represent soccer
People usually reproached me my inability to separate my achievement from my dreams and I always answer that “dream, without trying to make it became real is only a waste of time”.
Since the age of 13 years old, I decide to be a professional soccer player. (Some people did it, so why not me?)
In my hometown,soccer IS a religion.some people noticed that,when there is important soccer matches,mosques get empty.If you do a survey ,more than 70% of malian children want to be soccer players.and almost the 30% want to be singers.it sound strange but ,in my country ,people who had a ''successful life'' are singers or soccer players.we don' have a lot of architect or engineer.
So ,I have always loved soccer but I was not good at all and people made fun of me except my brother, whom always trusts in me. I worked the best I could and continue to work. People noticed that I improved and see how well I’m determined.
I know that we cannot achieve everything but we can at least try in order not to have any regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment